...America!!

Were All A Little F*cked Up..

Welcome to my blog.

What is my blog?: My blog is a place where I say whatever I feel like saying. Uncensored. Uncut. Typically I will just vent about whatever it is that is bothering me at the time. So if you are easily offended I suggest you take this time to click the "X" located in the top right of your screen and log back into your twitter account or something that won't raise your blood pressure. And sidenote: In case you haven't noticed this blog is exceptionally unorthodox, i don't give an "f" about proper punctuation. And if you're not leaving a comment of encouragement, don't waste your time. All hateration will be removed promptly.

Why the name?: The name, 'I'm F*cked Up Too' is just a reminder to my readers that, yes I am f*cked up too, so don't read my opinions and think they are coming from someone who thinks they are perfect, because I know that i'm not.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Introductions are In Order

Welcome to my blog. I originally started this blog as a way for my friends to communicate their issues to me and as an advice column. And then I realized that I have wasted enough advice on people who don't listen to it, [as you will read in the post above "To Be Completely Dishonest with You"] So NOW my blog is about me and how I feel about whatever it is that comes to mind. The name, 'I'm Fucked Up Too' is just a reminder to the readers that, yes I am fucked up too, so don't read my opinions and think they are coming from someone who thinks they are perfect, because I know that i'm not. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones